Your logo design needs to make a great first impression. It should connect with its intended demographic. It should be easy to market no matter the marketing channel.
This is what a logo design should do for your company.
We take logo design seriously because your logo is an important foundation for your brand. Your logo should be timeless and shouldn’t have to change for the life of your company. These are the main objectives we achieve when we create a logo for our clients.
Understand that our logo design services are combined with our brand development services. They are not one-off projects. We build long-term relationships with our clients.
A typical logo design project will take 1-2 months to complete.
2. Research – this can take hours, days or more depending on the scope of the project. Keywords, phrases, competitors, demographics and more. All are important to understand before you create any logo design.
3. Creation of ideas – spending time here to problem solve is a labour of love. It takes time to craft ideas that follow the magic formula of logo design.
4. Polish up the idea – this is where I get on the computer and start mocking up the logo design idea into a polished version. I will play a little more with the design to make sure it works properly.
5. Create a presentation – this is important to telling the logo story to the client.
6. Pitching the design – another meeting with the client to show them the idea and explain why this is the logo for their company.
7. Follow up – let the client sit on the design for a few days and follow up to make sure they are really happy with it.
If the client says ‘approved’ then I refine it more into a final cleaned up logo design. Then I create the supporting designs – business card, envelope, etc. – if required.
If the client doesn’t like it, I go back to the drawing board and create a new idea, at no extra charge.
8. Package and deliver – all final designs are then packaged and delivered to the client.
These are samples of our work. You may be asking yourself why there is no
Want to learn more about logo design? Read these: https://wakecreative.ca/category/logo-design/